NHC-100M CNC Auto Miter (5.551 inch Cutting Capacity)
High-Speed Circular Vertical Tilt CNC Auto Miter
The Nishijimax NHC-100M is fully automatic, handing both left and right miter cuts. Material loss is greatly reduced to 2.5 mm (0.105″) kerf. CNC setup with high-speed circular sawing results in the most economical cost per cut. Set the blade RPM and chip load per tooth and the cut time is maintained by the CNC, servo motors, and ball screws.
Machine Weight – 13,228 lbs
Floor Space – 55.8 cu. ft.
- Vertical tilt CNC miter saws any angles between 45 degrees left and right
- Saw head feed via precision ball screw and 10 HP AC servo motor
- 21 HP saw blade drive motor with infinitely variable blade RPM 32-115
- The precision spindle is driven by a powerful gear reduction gearbox
- Precision blade guides
- Power-driven chip brush
- Powder metal brake with brake torque of 10 kgm
0 Degrees – Max 4 inch H x 5.551 inch W 0 Degrees – Min 3/4 inch H x 3/4 inch W 45 Degree (0-45 Left/Right) 4 inch H x 4 inch W Cutting Length 2-¾ inch to 118 inch
(1-inch min in manual mode)
Trim Cut Length ½ inch to 4 inch Remnant Length 2-3/4 inch Supply Bar Length 12-24 ft